New Opportunities in construction management software:
EIDA Solutions is an exciting, fast growing software solutions company. The company has a unique software solution and is excited about the opportunity that exists in helping engineering institutions become operationally excellent. As the organisation matures and grows, we are looking to recruit talented people across a range of roles and skill sets.
Below are the current job openings. Please email your C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile iOS & Android Developer- Permanent (April 2018)
EIDA Solutions are looking for a Mobile App Developer to work in the Mobile Applications team to help drive the design and development of their flagship mobile applications designed for iOS and Android.
This position requires a developer who can hit the ground running and assist the mobile team with the development of its core mobile apps. The successful candidate will participate in the entire app lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
You will have worked extensively with Objective C and Swift for native iOS applications, and with Java for native Android applications.
You will be working on both iOS and Android.
This position is to be filled immediately. Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
- Translate designs into code
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities
- Help maintain code quality
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Work in a team environment and report directly to the Mobile Team Lead
- Troubleshoot and analyse issues and suggest viable workarounds, where possible
- Liaising with the Development & Project teams to ensure adherence to quality during the development process
- Assist with planning and managing the team workload, including providing work estimates, and delivering to these estimates
- Liaise with Client, if required
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of 1 year relevant software development experience with a strong command of object-oriented design
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in iOS development
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in Android development
- A good knowledge of Obj C and Swift languages
- A good knowledge of Java language
- A good knowledge of Gradle.
- Experience with consuming APIs, JSON and XML (e.g. REST).
- Experience in integration with 3rd party library / SDK implementations
- Ability to design creative, usable and compelling user interfaces
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape including architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Experience with GIT source control
- Experience creating mockups and proof-of-concept.
- You must be up to date with all cutting edge iOS and Android technologies.
- Experience with Core Data, Core Animation, Foundation, and UIKit.
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Experience adopting layouts to different screen sizes. A good knowledge of Storyboard feature is a must.
- Solid experience with Android SDK, Android Studio and Xcode.
Nice to have:
- Strong experience with mobile UX is a big plus.
- 3rd Level degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with QRCode scanning.
- Experience with PDF libraries(Foxit is a plus).
- Experience with ticket system, E.g Assembla, JIRA.
- Experience with some image editing program, E.g Photoshop, Gimp, Sketch, Inkscape.
- Experience with reactive programming (RxJava, RxSwift, RxCocoa, etc).
- Experience with MySQL/SQLite.
- Experience with C, C++, C# and .Net.
- Experience with CocoaPods and Maven.
EIDA Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary based on experience.