EIDA Solutions is an exciting, fast growing software solutions company. The company has a unique software solution and is excited about the opportunity that exists in helping engineering institutions become operationally excellent. As the organisation matures and grows, we are looking to recruit talented people across a range of roles and skill sets.
We are currently looking for a Software Test Engineer to start immediately.
Specific responsibilities to include:
• Software Testing based on industry best practice and experience (Minimum of 3 years Testing Experience)
• Drafting test scripts and test cases based on approved requirements that clearly verify the usability and acceptability of software
• Test & Defect Reporting following industry best practice
• Proving test coverage for releases, including regression and defect verification
• Production of quality documentation to support the quality assurance and test processes
• Troubleshoot and analyse issues and suggest viable workarounds, where possible
• Work in the QA team and be a good team player with excellent communication skills
• Liaising with the QA, Development & Project teams to ensure adherence to quality during the development process
• Assist with planning and managing the team workload, including providing work estimates, and delivering to these estimates
• Liaise with Client, if required
Suitable candidates will possess most of the following:
• Knowledge of web based java applications
• Knowledge of iOS and Android mobile applications
• Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
• Be undertaking a relevant third level qualification
• ISTQB Certified will be a plus
• Automation & Scripting knowledge, Java or equivalent, ability to create automated tests utilizing frameworks & tools
• Ability to understand a complex product suite and discover defects during testing cycle using different data sets
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply via Indeed: Software Test Engineer at EIDA Solutions Ltd. (indeedjobs.com)