New Opportunities in construction management software:
EIDA Solutions is an exciting, fast growing software solutions company. The company has a unique software solution and is excited about the opportunity that exists in helping engineering institutions become operationally excellent. As the organisation matures and grows, we are looking to recruit talented people across a range of roles and skill sets.
Below are the current job openings. Please email your C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org
iOS MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER - PERMANENT (April 2017)
EIDA Solutions are looking for an experienced Mobile App Developer to drive the design and development of their flagship mobile app designed for iOS.
This position requires a developer who can hit the ground running and take ownership of the development of its core mobile apps. The successful candidate will participate in the entire app lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
You will have worked extensively with Objective C for native iOS applications.
This position is to be filled immediately. Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
• Design and development of iOS apps with minimal supervision
• Delivering across the entire iOS app lifecycle from concept and scope through to test, release and support
• Designing creative, usable and compelling user interfaces
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features as required
• Test both the application code and usability features
• Working on bug fixing and improvement of app performance
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST HAVE:
• Candidates should have a 3rd Level degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant software development experience with a strong command of object-oriented design
• At least 2 years commercial experience in iOS development using Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with consuming APIs, JSON and XML (e.g. REST).
• Experience in integration with 3rd party library /SDK implementations
• Ability to design creative, usable and compelling user interfaces
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape including architectures, trends and emerging technologies
• Experience with GIT source control
• Experience creating mockups and proof-of-concept
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with QRCode scanning
• Experience with iOS PDF libraries
• Experience with Swift programming language
• Experience with Java and Android development
• Experience with 3D/4D BIM Modelling Software
• Experience with ticket system, E.g Assembla, JIRA
• Experience with some image editing program, E.g Photoshop, Gimp, Sketch, Inkscape