A Senior iOS Mobile Developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Ideally proficient with Swift programming language, they must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform. A Senior iOS Developer, will be responsible for delivering the best-in-class product experience, all built using the latest tech stacks in swift on iOS. You will work closely with talented engineers, product managers, customers, architects, and various stakeholders to deliver our best in class mobile applications.
- Responsible for developing our best in class iOS application
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform with Quality, Security, Performance and Documentation in mind
- Collaborate with mobile team members, other engineers and product owners to identify best in class software solutions to complex problems in our industry
- Take a quality-first approach to software development by producing unit tests and automate functional testing as much as possible
- Conduct code reviews with other developers, including security checks
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work with relevant stakeholders and cross team members in the organization
- Provides regular updates on progress, schedules, issues, risks with team members and Software Development Manager.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Solid software engineering background.
- You must be a seasoned iOS developer, with at least 5 years of mobile development experience
- Strong background of iOS apps development
- Expert knowledge of iOS SDK
- Hands on experience developing apps in Swift for at least 3 years
- Experience designing and architecting iOS apps and understand various design patterns
- Multithreaded programming using GCD and operation queues
- Reactive Programming (RxSwift and Combine)
- Design using network protocols including RESTful web services
- Constructive contributions to architectural discussions
- Experience with use of Continuous Integration and automated testing frameworks
- Have experience in building mobile apps to work offline
- Have experience in working with libraries to render, update and publish PDF data
- Experience with Apryse toolkit is desirable
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player and work with team members to deliver highly complex solutions
- Experience working with GIT
- Knowledge of Android/Kotlin is desirable.
- You are confident in dealing with Swift Package Manager and Cocoapods
- Solid understanding of networking libraries (Bluetooth and HTTP)
What We Offer
- Remote working model
- A great team and culture
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team
- A supportive and collaborative environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work remotely: Yes
Location: Ireland (The successful candidate for this role must be based in Ireland)
EIDA Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.
Competitive Salary based on experience.
Applications can be completed through LinkedIn here