We are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to start immediately.
A full-stack engineer is a programmer who works within software development and is knowledgeable in both the front end and back end of an application. They work to create a seamless user experience through their diverse skill set. They are also well-versed in databases, server configuration and user interface. They must be familiar with all the policies, procedures and technical issues related to software programming.
- Design, Develop and Implement high quality and reusable software
- Work within all areas of the Software Development Life Cycle (Unit Testing, Front End, Back End, Server configurations and Databases)
- Reviews and revises product requirements and specifications
- Conduct peer code reviews ensuring code quality, standards and security is at the forefront
- Development includes new solutions as part of projects, and also maintenance and evolution’s on existing solutions.
- 3rd Level support and issue resolution on solutions as required
- Liaise with application architects, developers across teams, quality assurance team and product owners to ensure alignment on frameworks, technologies and functionality
- Gain an overall understanding of EIDA Solutions development frameworks, and core applications architecture
- Constantly evaluate new technologies across multiple platforms and pivot strategies accordingly. And implement the strategy into EIDA’s product offerings.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related discipline.
- 6 years or more experience in a software development
- Must possess exceptional troubleshooting skills and be able to assess complex programming applications.
- Must keep up to date with the latest development software practices, technology, security issues.
- Problem solving: Obstacles and challenges are inevitable in the world of software development. Being able to quickly problem-solve in potentially stressful situations may help you work more efficiently.
- Creativity: Creativity can be helpful for front-end, back-end and full-stack developers. Whether it’s designing the look of a website, managing records and data or structuring code, there is an opportunity and need for creativity in all of these roles.
- Patience: Coding takes time. Being patient and maintaining a calm and positive attitude can go a long way.
- Attention to detail: As a developer, you’ll need to pay close attention to the code you’re creating. This is crucial in creating a functional site or application. Close attention to detail may save you time and shorten production schedules.
- Communication: Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Having open communication with your peers and superiors can lead to a more efficient and comfortable work environment. If you’re able to communicate technical issues or concerns immediately, you may find a solution faster.
- Must have in depth knowledge in most or all of the following areas:
- Java (JDK 8+)
- Spring MVC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work remotely: Yes
CV’s to: careers @eidasolutions.com
EIDA Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.
Competitive Salary based on experience.