The Vendor Turnover Pack (VTOP) module is a very unique selling point of EIDA and has been successfully produced and used by one of our pharmaceutical clients in the US, one of the largest biopharma facilities in the world.
Compiled from the vendor submittal module, digital VTOP’s are generated with the assurance that all vendor submitted documentation has been approved and adheres to client vendor documentation requirements.
- Vendors are guided through a streamlined process where Vendor Documentation Requirements are submitted for approval via customizable workflows
- Full review cycle carried out within EIDA by all relevant stakeholders
- Follow-on notifications alert users of activity completion
- Vendors submit documentation over time as their project progresses
- VTOP lockdown ensures no changes can be made post-generation unless authorised
- Ability to add punch items / defects to submitted documentation e.g. during FAT
- Standardizing vendor documentation across the project for the client
- Fully customizable for each project
- Auto-indexing and page numbering upon generation, saving hours of laborious work
- Early access to client team members, enabling assignment of all position / component tags to approved documentation, in advance of VTOP compilation. A huge time-saver when transferring documentation to the client CMMS
- Ability to generate VTOP’s by system instead of purchase order
- Eliminates vendor costs for compiling their own VTOP’s
- Live reporting stats available, showing VDR approvals & VTOP completion
- Fully digital, saving on the environment and no physical storage costs
The ability to generate digital VTOP’s per System from EIDA has created an avenue for clients to generate standarized and fully GDP compliant turnover documents that are migration ready for their final document storage system.
This eliminates the need for CQV teams to review and bookmark the massive number of physical copies in order to check and validate the received documentation.
Speak to one of our senior consultants to find out how EIDA’s custom Vendor Turnover Pack module can be of benefit to you.