EIDA Solutions is an exciting, fast growing software solutions company. The company has a unique product offering and is excited about the opportunity that exists in helping engineering institutions become operationally excellent. As the organisation matures and grows, we are looking to recruit talented people across a range of roles and skill sets.
We are currently looking for a Software Test Engineer to work in our Dublin office (temporarily remote due to Covid) with a minimum of 4 years working experience as a Test Engineer to start immediately.
- Day-to-day functional testing to investigate, log, and report new issues
- Ensure quality and functional correctness in specific areas
- Regular smoke testing to ensure a smooth experience across builds
- Working closely with the QA manager to identify new testing strategies
- Daily participation in stand-up meetings, discussing tasks for the day
- Raising quality concerns and providing constructive feedback
- Collaborating with other QA members as well as product owners, developers, and support.
- Create quality technical documentation and knowledge base documents
Mandatory Job Requirements for Suitable Candidate:
- 4+ experience in a Software Testing role in both manual and automated environments
- Deep understanding of modern QA tools, processes, and best practice standards
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, communicate, “getting things done” attitude and people-skills.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android testing
- Strong experience using automated testing tool Selenium WebDriver
- Strong programming/coding experience with Java (1.8 or higher)
- Knowledge of Testing Frameworks and Test Design Patterns like BDD, TDD, Page Objects etc.
- ISTQB Certified (at least Foundation Level)
- 3rd Level Degree Qualification
- Have a valid work permit to work in Ireland (if required)
EIDA Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.
Competitive Salary based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
4+ experience in a Software Testing role in both manual and automated environments
Temporarily due to COVID-19