We are currently looking for a Software Development Manager based in Ireland to start immediately.
A software development manager plans, directs, and coordinates all activities related to writing software programs. They must be familiar with all the policies, procedures and technical issues related to software programming. The software development manager is the “go to” person when it comes to software developers. They are also in charge of managing the activities of the software developing team(this includes quality assurance team members).
- Manages all the activities of the software development group
- Sets attainable goals to team members in order for the project/sprint/milestone to be finished on time
- Provides guidance to team members to encourage work productivity
- Makes sure the timeline is followed by the software development group
- Manages multiple projects at once
- Ensures appropriate procedures and processes are followed when it comes to software development
- Represents the software department in meetings
- Participates in design control activities
- Monitors, evaluates and ensures the completion of tasks and projects
- Analyzes software requirements
- Implements design plans, reviews unit tests; documents software development
- Monitors status of developing software
- Writes, reviews and revises product requirements and specifications
- Participates in other areas of the software development process
- Provides technical support to other company personnel
- Provides regular updates on progress, schedules, issues, risks with Senior Management
- Thrive in a learning organisation and contribute with ideas and experiments.
- Look for opportunities to collaborate with teams to effect meaningful and positive change in a respectful way
- Understand the intricacies of the end-to-end development and deployment best-practices with an ability to continuously improve the delivery approach
- Are a process advocate who strives to deliver software with a focus on end-user value.
- Have experience nurturing people, showing how you have aligned their career growth with positive business outcomes
- Occasional hands-on development is required, to create proof-of-concepts and support the teams development goals.
Mandatory Job Requirements:
- Software Development Manager experience
- 3rd Level Degree Qualification
- Have a valid work permit to work in Ireland (if required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work remotely: Yes
CV’s to: careers @eidasolutions.com
EIDA Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.
Competitive Salary based on experience.