EIDA Solutions is an exciting, fast growing software solutions company. The company has a unique software solution and is excited about the opportunity that exists in helping engineering institutions become operationally excellent. As the organisation matures and grows, we are looking to recruit talented people across a range of roles and skill sets.
Below are the current job openings. Please email your C.V to email@example.com
Mobile App Developer - Permanent
EIDA Solutions are looking for an experienced Mobile App Developer to drive the design and development of their flagship mobile app designed for iOS and android.
This position requires a developer who can hit the ground running and take ownership of the development of its core mobile apps. The successful candidate will participate in the entire app lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
You will have worked extensively with Objective C for native iOS applications and with Java for native Android applications. You will have a deep working knowledge of User Experience concepts and development of Graphical Interfaces for Mobile Applications and you should be highly proficient using the public and private iOS/Android APIs.
This position is to be filled immediately. Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
Main Duties• Design and development of iOS and Android apps with minimal supervision
• Delivering across the entire app lifecycle from concept and scope through to test, release and support
• Designing creative, usable and compelling user interfaces
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features as required
• Test both the application code and usability features
• Working on bug fixing and improvement of app performance
To be considered you must have:• Candidates should have a 3rd Level degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant software development experience with a strong command of object-oriented design
• At least 2 years commercial experience in iOS development using Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• At least 2 years commercial experience in Android development using Java and the Android SDK
• Extensive experience developing and deploying applications on multiple platforms including iOS, Android
• Experience with consuming APIs, JSON and XML (e.g. REST).
• Ability to design creative, usable and compelling user interfaces
• Exposure to Agile development methods
• Exposure to Unity3D platform is a plus
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape including architectures, trends and emerging technologies
• Experience working on mobile data encryption, Rendering of PDFs with Annotations, QR Code Scanning, 3D Modelling is a plus