EIDA Solutions is an exciting, fast growing software solutions company. The company has a unique software solution and is excited about the opportunity that exists in helping engineering institutions become operationally excellent. As the organisation matures and grows, we are looking to recruit talented people across a range of roles and skill sets.
Below are the current job openings. Please email your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Application Developer - Permanent
EIDA Solutions are looking for an experienced Mobile App Developer to drive the design and development of their flagship mobile app designed for iOS and android.
This position requires a developer who can hit the ground running and take ownership of the development of its core mobile apps. The successful candidate will participate in the entire app lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
You will have worked extensively with Objective C for native iOS applications and have some experience with Java for native Android applications.
This position is to be filled immediately. Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
Main Duties• Design and development of iOS apps with minimal supervision
• Continued development of current android app
• Delivering across the entire app lifecycle from concept and scope through to test, release and support
• Designing creative, usable and compelling user interfaces
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features as required
• Test both the application code and usability features
• Working on bug fixing and improvement of app performance
To be considered you must have:• Candidates should have a 3rd Level degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant software development experience with a strong command of object-oriented design
• At least 2 years commercial experience in iOS development using Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with consuming APIs, JSON and XML (e.g. REST).
• Experience in integration with 3rd party library /sdk implementations
• Expericne developing Android application is a plus
• Experience in implementing plugins for Unity3D is a plus
• A strong knowledge of C sharp or unity script is a plus
• Ability to design creative, usable and compelling user interfaces
• Exposure to Agile development methods
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape including architectures, trends and emerging technologies
• Experience working on mobile data encryption, Rendering of PDFs with Annotations, QR Code Scanning is a big plus
• 3D Modeling and Augmented Reality (Vuforia SDK) knowledge is a big plus